In order to make this site work properly, we sometimes send small files to your computer. These files are called cookies or “cookies”. Most websites of today do the same.
What are cookies?
The cookies are small text files stored on your computer, phone or tablet when you visit the site. The cookies enables the site to remember your settings for a certain amount of time. The idea is that you do not have to change your settings every time you access the site or browse between pages. You can remove or block the cookies, but in this case, you should be prepared to ensure that the site is not functioning properly.
There are two types of cookies; permanent and temporary (session cookies). Permanent cookies are stored as a file on your device for a longer period of time to customize the site according to your preferences, choices and interests. For example, they are used for features that tell you what’s new since you last visited the site. When the expiration date is passed, the cookie is deleted when you return to the site that created it.
Session cookies are temporarily placed on your computer when you visit the site and are sent between your computer and the server while you visit the site and are deleted when you close your browser. For example, it is used to keep track of which city you have chosen.
Some examples of what cookies can be used for:
* When you log in to a website, a cookie is placed on your computer. At each page browsing, your computer sends the cookie to the site you visit and with the cookie, the site can detect that you are logged in and do not provide username and password for each new page.
* When you want to customize websites according to your preferences. This may apply to the design of a site you frequently visit, custom sorting or selection.
* On sites selling services, cookies are used to make it easy to book or order.
* Register which people visited which pages on a site. This information can then be used to select the right advertisement or otherwise tailor the pages the user can see. Many cookies used for advertising and customized content are third party cookies.
* Track traffic through statistics to help improve the site and learn more about different audiences. Many cookies used for statistics are third-party cookies.
* Keep track of city selection, reservation code or member level.
By using cookies, company websites recognize your device when you visit us again and you do not need to enter the same data every time you use the company’s digital services. Cookies also help the company to customize the services according to your needs, the site is simply easier to use.
The cookies are not used to identify you as a person.